Monday, March 28, 2011

Visual Gameshark For Mac

When you look me




...

When I close my eyes and you will feel

confinement in the depths of my mind

where you can enjoy

if my body requires

breathing, touch ...

many words to say what I feel

when what they most desire


do is simply touch feel and respirarte

leaving me and kiss
connect

saliva in a sea of \u200b\u200bwrecked

drown in our passion

reaching depths of our sea
Arriving at the bottom

create an island where only your eyes and mine are

life is so simple to be part of you

such as foam
our waves and mecernos in

our tides finally at peace frolicking


...



Maydo lopez

2006





... When you break


burn our skin feel

born

While


A siren



Fusion and sublimation of solids in liquids

off in unison shouting


breaths at the rate

Wheezing

deafening wisdom


bodies

Waltz

When coupled


In the most divine of Playing


senses

between times


Breaking the


rocking beats on the horn of the moon


Castaway in


tide experiment with new textures


The Art of Learning


Leaving the


derives pleasure

Faces, hands,


Eyes, lips


As


want

bodies Explorers wise soul thirst quenching


Covering heat the tips of my fingers


Viewed shaking your skin velvet


dawn Waiting for the next


In the water gives my fire



Calm ... Lopez Maydo


2006





...


When you look me


ME THINK


When I talk I draw


When you kiss me fill me


When I


chases you enjoy


ME

When you pour


I love

0 comments:

Post a Comment