Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Poptropica Counterfit

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS AND I





relatare as I will have influenced my damn these seven deadly sins .. Pereza


....


me is when the alarm rings and you imagine standing up and doing all those things you have pending with enthusiasm and energy which American Marine ... you become aware that the cria does not cry, and that little light goes out the window ... still think it's night ... and then you turn around in bed and say to yourself mentally ... five little minutes more ...

Lust ...

is when you do not stop to think that when finished the day going to get caught by your husband and band you like a angelina jolie wearing the skin of love ... in your best clothes ... bone without any clothes ... do not stop to think quickly undressed lying on the bed and Deborah ... little by little ... imagining the happy face that puts in the time ... after you're feeling lazy and you get when you start the morning in bed and you hear him snoring, cirrus eyes dream of what you have already hehco and you turn around and think ... god I'm not wake up fried ....

Greed ..

is when you realize that greed ... that do not have money or not you have to think about saving the other hand is when you kiss your baby because you think qque never enough.



haughtiness ...



is when I see I can do but if I get up at dawn to clean up, pick them up would be like superwoman ... then you drop the bullshit tired of thinking and gives you this great friend laziness.

Gula ...

is when I see that being on a diet I could fit two or fillets after more ... and without hesitation and with hunger genre you think you can take on the world you and wham! you eat it ... then with the drowsiness of digestion ... gives you a lazy to do nadaaaaaaaaa!!



Ira ...

hijaputa is when your swings look the other way because you do not speak ... you stick out your tongue when you step up and teases very conceited guy ... please rise one at a time ... some have the WiiFit? if so you know what I mean ...

Envy ...




is not when you see the neighbor across the street or a millionaire asshole is when you look at angelina jolie and you say ... fuck fuck .... but what the hell happened to me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment